Verträglich Reisen - original and ambitious
Verträglich Reisen gives tips for climate-friendly holidays and valuable experiences. Our editors test climate-friendly means of arrival and show you how to reach your destination fast and at a reasonable price. It is understood that all the holiday destinations presented in our magazine and on our website can be reached by train, bus or ferry. The regions, travel offers and hotels that we have assembled for you on our website are rarely found at travel agencies. They all share a commitment to quality, the protection of the environment and a service that puts the client first.
See this year's print edition of Verträglich Reisen for the following topics:
- Out of love for France: the neighbouring country offers everything the holidaying heart may desire: mountains and lakes, the Mediterranean, nature and art. Verträglich Reisen reveals insider tips for France and shows you holiday destinations that combine ecology and style.
- The perfect luggage: both hands free to climb and hike - the back - pack remains unchallenged as the best companion for people on the move. The trolley suitcase is best suited for fancy four-star hotels. The sportive travel bag, in turn, is brought to the lake or the squash game. Verträglich Reisen tries and tests luggage to present the perfect item for each particular holiday setting.
- Travelling swiftly across Europe: there are other means of transport besides planes or cars. If you plan on taking a holiday in Europe, you can reach your destination travelling by the more climate-friendly bus, train or ferry. Verträglich Reisen lets you in on the best connections and the best ticket bargains.
- Family ties: Verträglich Reisen shows you how families can relax, discover culture and experience great adventures together - away from mass tourism and yet affordable.
- Naturally, Verträglich Reisen presents new trends in hiking and cycling, as well as suggestions for outdoor holiday equipment for the year 2014.